- Minimum check in age is 21 years old.
- Guests are asked not to gather in the hallways as this often creates excessive noise which disturbs other guests.
- Keep guest room doors closed at all times to avoid noise disturbances.
- Each room is limited to the number of guests registered in the room at the time of check in.
- Your own alcohol is only permitted in guest bedrooms and is prohibited in all other areas of the hotel. Guest only can smoke in smoking room and designated smoking area. Smoking in non-smoke guest room will be charged cleaning fee of $200.
- Consumption of food and beverages not purchased from the hotel is limited to your guest room only.
- Preparation of food in guest rooms by any type of cooking appliances, barbeques, or burners is strictly prohibited.
- Guests are responsible for any pay movies or music charges. We do not give refunds on these services.
- Should housekeeping find any rooms damaged, in any way, the hotel will charge the credit card responsible for the room for all damages and/or cleanup fees.
- Only cats and dogs are allowed as pets to stay. Maximum number of pets per room is two. Maximum weight of pet is 50 lb.
If a complaint occurs due to the negligence of those occupying a guest room, disorderly conduct, unlawful activities, or repeated noise complaints, the offending guests may be evicted and/or receive additional charges to their account. If a guest is evicted, they are not
entitled to any refund. If damages occur to the guest room or other areas of the hotel, the cost of the damage will be charged to the credit card registered upon check-in.
Check-in is anytime after 3:00 pm. Each guest must check-in at the Front Desk, provide a credit card imprint or cash deposit for incidental charges, and complete the required registration form.
Check-out is 12:00 pm. We require each guest to check-out individually at the Front Desk. An express check-out feature is available through the pay movie system. See instructions in guest room for more details. If you wish, the Front Desk will assist in reviewing your Account.
Rates are based on Single or Double occupancy. $25 for each additional adult per room, per night.
- Parents and guardians are personally and legally responsible for children at all times. Please do not leave children unattended in guest rooms or anywhere on resort property.
- Children 16 and under sleep free in the guestroom with existing bedding.
- Children 3 and under sleep and eat free when dining with parents.
- For health and safety reasons, all children under the age of 18 must be signed in by a parent or guardian prior to initial entry to the pool level. All children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult in order to gain access to the swimming pool. Children under 16 are not allowed in the fitness room.
- Roller shoes, rollerblades and skateboards are not permitted in the hotel.
- No games (mini-sticks, etc.) are to be played in any area of the hotel.
Guarantee and deposit are required at the time of reservation. Please ask about cancellation policies when making your reservation online or with third party. Edward Hotel and Suites is not responsible for any package components or recreation opportunities made unavailable due to weather or any circumstance beyond our control. 24 hours cancellation will be accepted if book directly with Edward Hotel and Suites.